Monday 27 July 2009

Sitting In Slience

I sit in silence
Closing my eyes
Feeling all of lifes worries
Bearing down on me

I feel the pain of seperation
The sharp ache of longing
I hear the echo of nothingness
surrounding me in my thoughts

I close my heart a bit more
The fear of drowning in my grief strong
I wipe the lone tear from my cheek
Breathing deep to steady myself

Standing tall I open my eyes
A smile in place as i cry inside
My tears, my sorrow, my pain, my grief
All mine to hide from sight

This is my life, I need to live
Not exisit as others want
I have to be who I really am
And know that Master is my strength

I have left behind a world of pain
Yet it seems to follow me
Turning to Him is my only salvation
His arms my port in this life

I draw on His strength
I feel His protection
He is my rock when all is crumbling
I have my life now, I am free to live

No comments: