Thursday 1 October 2009

Punishments

Punishments are used to correct behavior in a sub or slave, they are a method of teaching them that certain behavior is not acceptable and needs to be addressed and sometimes the manner in which it is addressed is by punishment.

A punishment should not be the first action a Dom or Master takes, they usually talk to the sub or slave and tell them what they are doing wrong, how they are displeasing their Owner, and steps are taken to correct the behavior but if this fails then obviously a punishment is needed and given. The form of punishment should always fit the 'crime' and should be something that the sub or slave does not like, there is no point caning a pain slut as all this will teach her is that if she screws up she is still going to get some pleasure when being punished.

HOWEVER ............... what if the sub or slave is doing as she is told ? What if last week she was told to do such and such and then when she does it the following week she is told it is wrong ? Who then is at fault ?

I can remember my mother telling me as she sent me to my room as a punishment that she was doing it because she cared and wanted me to learn from my actions, so is a Dom or Master when they punish their property just showing how much they care ? If that is the case then it stands to reason that an act that is not punished might mean that they do not care enought to try to correct the behavior surely ?

I really wish that there were some hard and fast rules for punishments, lol i have had more than my fair share of punishments, ranging from silence to being chained in a corner and all of them at the time i felt were unfair * still a few i think were unfair * but each time Master had a reason for the punishment * in His eyes, my version obviously differs at times * so i took the punishment and learnt from it, the action not to be repeated.

Are punishments affective ? Well for this one they are, they teach that certain behavior is not allowed, they show that He cares enough to try to alter my mindset and they reinforce my part in Masters life , i am His slave and the punishments He gives me are because of that

No comments: