Wednesday 17 February 2010

Learning to Lean on Master

Well today's the day, today i find out if i have got the best or worst diagnosis, and i will admit i am scared but it will be what it is and like all things i will deal with it as i need to if the worst is true.
Its strange but having been one to deal with things on my own for so long i am having a hard time letting Master help me, lol very hard ! We have had more than a few words about it but the up shot is He over ruled me and is coming with me to find out the results. In one way i am relieved but in another way i am not, i hate leaning on Him because i know He has enough on His plate without me whining about my health, and if it was something minor then i would not even bother telling Him but this is something i tried to play down but unfortunately the call came about more tests and biopsy's being needed when He was there so that wasn't an option ( i am sure He worked for the Gestapo in a previous life as His interrogation techniques are amazing)
This morning resulted in another 'discussion', another one where i lost i might add and so it is with His support i will find out what is wrong and what happens now, hhhmmm and that i am really not looking forward to.
I have positive thoughts, it will all be ok and then we can move forward to bigger and better things, this is just a blip in the grand scheme of things and we are closer for it and wiser for it as well, things are now in perspective, little things no longer worry me, things said or done are no longer of any importance. Once we get today over with we can finalize plans to meet more local people who are into the same thing Master and i are, we have a few we have been in contact with who are eager to meet and there is a few who we are still in the talking to stage who seem real and want to meet, who knows maybe some new friendships will come out of it, if not then some serious playtimes are on the horizon for us both !!!
It takes a major event to make you appreciate the things you have in life, and even though i have only been real time with Master for just under a year He has proven Himself to me over and over in His support and belief in me, add to that my real friends who have supported me through this and i am a really lucky slave.

No comments: