Sunday 7 February 2010

This Life As Seen From A 24/7 Viewpoint

I know many people think i am hard on online relationships or part time submission but i think it is with good reason at times. I have been witness to many who think they want this life both real time and online but they want it under their terms, they want to decide what they will do and when and that is something i struggle to understand.

Many people see this as a way to add some kink into their lives, all the pictures online are sex based and people seem to assume that this is what it is. From experience i have know of someone who would shower at 2pm every afternoon while she was visiting her Master for the first time, do her hair and make up and then wait on His bed for His return, her idea of 'serving' Him was having sex every day, being tied up and flogged/beaten etc but with no thought of cleaning,cooking,ironing etc - is this really service ?

I also have been witness to others who have been online but again if the conversation is not going their way they simply sign off and leave, thus dictating their own terms of conversation - again is this really submission ? I know from experience that Master might not talk to me for hours at a time if He is busy, i work all afternoon/evening until 9.30 most days so the time i get to spend with Him is precious to me but again it is not my choice if He converses with me, He might be busy with another or out with another, that is something i have no say in and so i wait until He is ready or able to spend time with me, that is how it is and how it should be, Do i like it ? not always but it is not my choice to dictate when or if He talks to me.

I know people think that this M/ or D/s stuff is all about being used as a fck toy and lol i sometimes wish it was but its not, sex is a bonus not a right and if there is some kink thrown in then that is another bonus. This is a lifestyle, it is something real people do every day, we have the same jobs to do as everyone else, we still have all the normal everyday chores that need to be done, the difference is we make sure they are done because it makes Masters life easier. I would not dream of asking Him to do the dishes. I have had 2 procedures done in the past two weeks, both knocking me off my feet yet still i got up to cook Masters evening meal, why ? because that is what a slave does - simple as that, its my job as Masters slave to make His life easier. I have no time to be ill because that does not get the chores/tasks done.

Sometimes people need to look at their lives and what they think is lacking in them and really understand what they hope to get from this lifestyle because its still life, and that does not change whether you are vanilla,kinky,M/s or D/s, all that changes is the degree of what you are expected to serve another.

No comments: