Wednesday 27 January 2010

Blog Posts

Sitting here this morning the words seem to flow from me, the need to write them down and say EXACTLY what i think and feel about certain situations is so strong but i will not write them here, i will not air my 'laundry' in public out of respect for Master and respect for myself so instead i write them in my journal, that place i have for all things personal to me.

This made me think about things and made me wonder when or rather where do people write things ? Do others really want to know what i had for lunch ? Or about my fear of hospitals ? or even whether Master and i fcked last night or just had an argument ?

I read so many blogs and i am amazed at the content of some of them, they seem to be 'Master Bashing' in one post then declaring undying love in another, or they can be giving knitting advice in some yet moaning that they have lost their libido the very next day. Add to those ones who declare a certain act is a hard limit yet two months later that is all they can talk about and you have a very mixed bag of blogs, with one thing in common - they all profess to be BDSM blogs and are in this 'lifestyle' Hell no wonder so many new people get confused, i am not new and i am confused !!

Blogs are something everyone * myself included i think * imagine they are good at writing, we are 'letting the world know' what we think they want to know about us but really who gives a damn ? Those important people who you feel should know what is going on in your life will know already because if they were important you would have told them. And what about the people you write about, have you told them your thoughts and feelings ? Whether they are good or bad, have you said what you are writing to them ? Why not ? I know a certain few people have problems with me yet not once have they been 'man enough' to actually say something to me - instead they hide behind words on a screen and think that is ok - WRONG, that is not a strong persons way, it is a cowards way.

Out of respect for myself i will not post the goings on in my life that can affect Master or me, i will post general things and thoughts, that kinda stuff that does not come back to bite you on the ass sort of things, because once something is written and that 'publish' button is pressed you cannot retract those words even if you delete the post, it will have been read and someone somewhere will have seen it and stored it at the back of their minds for future reference.

Be careful what you write in a blog, it might not have the desired effect

No comments: