Friday 8 January 2010

Yesterday

Well yesterday was a bit of a disaster !!

I had the day off from work and had imagined getting all my chores done and then spending time with Master when He got home from work - WRONG

I managed to get most of my chores done, and even squeezed in an hour to make some more jewelry which i have just started making, and i will be honest it looks really nice. I am learning to use the drimel tool more and more and with some great results so i am happy with my progress so far, and have some great pieces to wear as well !!

Chores done, shopping done, even went to sleep for a couple of hours during the day so i would not feel so drained. It was during the shopping that things went wrong, i met someone who we both knew, Master more than me, and spoke to her and thought that was the end of it, i was pleasant and even though her attitude threw me i thought nothing of it. It was not until i told Master of the chance encounter that things started to go wrong with my day. I will not go into details but needless to say i was left in tears at something He said.

Now the thing with words is - something said might not be meant the way that you take it, and He said something and i took it the wrong way so ended up being both cross and upset, i really thought i had done the right thing by speaking to her and while He acknowledged that i had, the other person was dealing with issues of her own and meeting me was not something she needed at that time. Master apologized for what He said and reaffirmed that i had done nothing wrong but by that time i was in the wrong mindset, questioning myself and those around me, asking why those He interacted with treated me that way. To cut a long story short things were sorted out and we were back on track for an evening spent together, lol again how wrong i was.

I have been feeling more and more tired each day, struggling to get through the day most times and last night was no exception, 9pm found me asleep and burning up with a fever. Master dosed me up with medicines and juice and lay with me for awhile but i was too hot for Him to properly get comfortable * that and the fact i kept pushing the covers off as i was burning up.

So once again my time spent with Master seems to be cut short, it seems if it is not other people interfering in that time it is my own body dictating the events, all i want is some time with Him that is mine but i guess that will have to wait, fingers crossed for tonight after work * if i make it there * Who knows maybe tonight will be our time.

No comments: