Wednesday 6 January 2010

Life and the New Year

Sitting here thinking over the last few months its amazing how my life has changed, i am now working which is something i have wanted to do since i arrived her, unfortunatly circumstances made that a long drawn out process but finally with all things being worked out i am now employed and finding my feet in the land of the working. I will not lie and say its easy, i am finding it hard to do all the chores i need to do and work full time and still have the energy to interact with Master when i get home, and, bless Him, He is staying up later so we can have some time together.

I am tired all the time, a recent visit to the doctors informed me that my blood pressure is too low and i am anemic, and i have lost another 7lbs since my last visit * and trust me i am not trying to lose weight- add to that the test results that came back abnormal and them booking me in for a biopsy to decide what to do next and my stress levels and energy levels are not on the same rung of the ladder !!

The new year is here and with it a new chapter in my life, i know it will be full of ups and downs, i am not naive enough to believe it will all be sunshine and roses, it is life and as such it will take many twists and turns but i know if i am committed to living my life as His slave, to always striving to do my best then when the hard times hit i will be secure in the knowledge that He will support me and give me the protection and comfort i need.

No comments: