Sunday 17 January 2010

The Next Step

Last week i wrote about wanting to be pushed beyond my comfort levels, to be taken one step further and yesterday that happened. I was taken out of my 'safety' zone and pushed a bit further, not too far and Master stopped after a short while but DAMN it was GOOD !

I am a pain slut, i love the feeling as a crop/whip/paddle hits me and after the incident with the paddle when He broke it on my ass i thought i would not be feeling that particular enjoyment for a long time but He surprised me by buying a new one and then 'testing' it out.

The play started, i was cuffed and bent over on the bed and that first strike made me squeel in pleasure, the next katrillion * or so it felt* left me dripping wet and cumming hard with His permission but then things changed a bit and that is where i was taken further than before.

I moved as He went to strike me, not unusual but this time it earnt me a swat on the foot * i hate that* i was told to put my cuffed hands on my head but i could see Him in the mirror so everytime He went to use the crop on my tits i dropped my hands, it was instinct and not something i could help.

We were both laughing hard, me cos i knew He was going to do something and i was in such a good mood and Him because He has never had anyone laugh before while being 'beaten'. The play time was fun and lighthearted and i think that is why i could take the severity of the beatings, because He was with me and making it light hearted and fun.

The beatings continued and i continued to enjoy them until He stopped, groaning as He stopped i turned to look at Him and asked why He was not doing it anymore and He said that i had had enough - i had ?? since when ?? i wanted more, deserved more, craved more and trying to explain this to Him as i was still reeling in that special after glo place was not easy but He refused to do more.

Laying me down on the bed * even today i can't sit properly * He showed me the paddle, it was covered in blood, He had beaten my ass till it bleed, the first time that has EVER happened and i was not aware of it, hence why He stopped, i was in a place where i was having so much fun i was not aware of what was happening to me, the severity of the paddling and that is why He stopped.

After my body had 'recovered' as much as it could and my mind cleared a bit i started thinking and thanking my lucky stars for Master, He knew when to stop, when to pull back, when i had had enough and for that i am grateful because i did not. The place i go when i am enjoying something that extreme is a wonderful place and one that few actually really get to, they might think they do but in actuality it is very hard for someone to get to sub space, most of the time people think they are there because their minds are shutting down on the things they are enduring but sub space is completely different and not a place that words can easily describe.

Having trust and faith in your Master is a must when you want to explore your limits, they more often than not know your limits at that particular time better than you do * as i found out* and if they are new or uncaring damage can be caused, i thank my lucky stars for my Master because He does know me and He does care about me, and who knows - next time we will go further * He has brought a cattle prod and i can't wait for Him to use it on me ** i say me as at the moment i am the only one He plays with that likes pain**








No comments: