Saturday 9 January 2010

One Step More

Today was one of those days that people have sometimes, days that make you realize you want, no NEED more.

Master chained me and cuffed me with the new cuffs i had made, ankles and wrists, and throat all tied and joined together with spreader bars and chains, and He proceeded to whip,cane,flog,paddle and crop me, all over my back and ass, my legs and tits as well. I came and came over again sometimes with His hand and sometimes with Him rubbing me with the crop or hockey stick hard and fast.

We then had hard and rough sex, and again i came over and over as He told me what a slut i was and how He owned me and that c*&t He was fcking. It was hot and intense and omg so much fun !!

As i lay in bliss after He had been sated i started to think and turning to Him i started to voice my thoughts and try to explain them, He understood but to be honest i am not sure that i really do. The trouble is ........... i want more, no i need more.

I want to go beyond my comfort zone, i want to take the pain and go further, harder, deeper into it, i need to push hard at my limits, i need Him to break me physically - to make me cry and beg. I want no mercy, i crave being used as a slut and something worthless. My self esteem is high enough that i know He can do this to me and still respect me for being who i am. I want/need Him to hurt me while He fcks me and show me no pity, i want Him to realize His desires - to know that what He does to me is because He enjoys it, i know He likes to hold my head down as He fcks my ass, treating me as if i am not worthy of Him but damn that turns me on.

I trust Him enough to know my limits because there are times i don't know them, i don't know when enough is enough and i have faith that He will know that.

He is looking into needle play at the moment, and just the thought of it makes me wet, He knows i am open to anything He wants as i too want to go beyond my comfort zone, but one of the most important things is i will be going there with someone who will know when i am at my limit for that time, and then build on it each time.

Sometimes enough is not enough and we need more, and i am at that stage, i crave more and more.

No comments: