Saturday 16 January 2010

Parts of Master

I am constantly being surprised by Master, be it in His reactions to people/places/events or in His dealings with issues or circumstances that arise but never more so than i am by His playfulness.

Master has at this moment got a 'fixation' on my belly button, when we are laying in bed watching TV or reading i am always on my guard because with no warning i will find myself with a finger stuck in my belly button or His face planted on my belly to blow raspberries on it, and no amount of begging or pleading will get Him to stop !!

He loves to make me giggle and scream with laughter, whether He is tickling me, chasing me with an ice block or whispering soppy stuff in my ear He know i will end up laughing because of what He is doing/saying. His finger is often found in my ear or my belly button, His tongue licking me cos He knows i will laugh at that or else He lays cuddling me only to turn His head to breath on me * and i can't abide anyone breathing on me, not even myself - omg i get goose bumps just thinking of it * He is constantly looking for new ways to make me smile or laugh

There are times when the pressures of the day seem to be too much for me but i know when i get home that i am finally able to relax and be with the person i want to be with and who wants to be with me, we talk and tease and play and just generally have a good time in each others company which is something i feel helps to build the bond between us and strengthen it, the fact we like to be with each other.

The other week when we were at dinner with His parents i asked His mother how she survived Him and His tormenting ways, she looked at me and smiled but refused to answer, saying we all have our own ways to deal with Him !!!! * don't think He stuck His finger in her belly button somehow ! *

Life with Master is a constantly learning experience, as we move through life we are learning more and more about each other, likes and dislikes, desires and ambitions, but the main thing i am learning is that i am content with Him, we get to laugh and have fun, we get to go to new places and explore new things together, we get to experience new boundaries and with Him i get to push my limits and evolve into the person He deserves.

Master is an enigma, He is funny, sweet * but don't tell Him that* considerate, witty, serious, hard working, driven, ambitious and so much more but all of these things are a part of the whole package and i am glad to be a part of that package.

No comments: